Recruiters again, haven’t we run out yet? Not by a long shot. By my count, I’ve identified over 300 recruiters and I’m sure there are more that I’ve not yet found. Not that I’m suggesting you should contact 300 recruiters, just the ones that will help you find your job. As with most things in life, timing is everything, and it sometimes comes down to being with the right recruiter at the right time. Not an easy task, but you can narrow the odds by focusing on those recruiters who specialize in the jobs you want (and can do).
- The Maxwell Group – This search firm specializes in finance, accounting, banking and capital markets (with the exception of Accounting, tough industries these days). Their site is fairly simple, with company overview and links on the left hand side of the page for Candidate Information, Current Positions and “Contacting Us”. The Candidate Information link provides an overview of the process and a link to register. From the Current Positions Page, you can select from three categories (Finance/Accounting, Operations and Capital Markets). Clicking on any of these lists the current positions, along with salary and location. Click on Detail to see more about the position(s). The Contact Us link provides information (name, address, telephone and email) for contacting this search firm.
- Nosal Partners – Nosal is an executive search firm that specializes in a number of positions. Their main site has tabs at the top for a number of topics regarding the firm. The Resource Center (left center) has links for Current Assignments, Register your credentials and a link to a number of resources. The About Us tab lists the recruiters, click on any one for a full bio along with contact information.
- Trandon Associates Inc. – Trandon specializes in Accounting/Finance, Banking/Brokerage, Healthcare and Support Services. Additionally, the have a consulting division that does both temporary placement as well as temp-to-perm. Their main page has three links – About Us, Career Opportunities and Contact Us. The Career Opportunities link leads to a page with links to their open and advertised positions. Click on Contact Us for their address, telephone number and email address.
- Slayton Search Partners – Slayton is an executive search firm with four locations in the US. Their site has a number of tabs at the top for Candidates, Contact, About and more. The Candidates link leads to a page where you can email your resume or login/register for their resume upload process.
- Egon Zehnder International – Egon Zehnder is an international firm that specializes in a number of fields and provides a few services in addition to recruiting (consulting and advising). From their main page, click the link for Executive Search. This page provides an overview, as well as a number of resources. Click on Your Career, followed by your country to link to a page where you can enter your information. You can also click on the map, select your region/office and get direct contact information.
Good luck in your search.
Article courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap, a content exchange service sponsored by CollegeRecruiter.com, a leading site for college students looking for internships and recent graduates searching for entry level jobs and other career opportunities.