Oh man, I’ve been TAGGED by Troy Bettinger of NotJobs. I’ve been tagged before, by my buddy Jason (not related to Jessica) Alba [and yes you can scroll down to the end and find a fresh pic of our favorite eye-candy] and enjoyed the links that game provided as well as getting to learn about some of the folks who were in the game. Back then, it was only 5 people I had to tag. Now it’s eight… holy cow! Hope they don’t get annoyed with me.
Troy was tagged Moises Lopez got tagged by Amybeth Hale (she of research goddess – still in training!), who was tagged by Dan Sweet from FRACAT, who was tagged by Christine O’Kelly of Create Business Growth Offer, who was tagged by Wizzer…. And that is far back as I can go. Having given you the history of our little lining pyramid scheme, now it’s time to lay out the rules of the game:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged!
So here we goâ€¦ eight random facts about Carl:
- I was an Eagle Scout.
- Until high school, I never attended any school more than 2 years.
- At the age of 11, I caught an Atlantic sailfish that was 4 inches off the then world record.
- I was certified as a scuba diver in 1973.
- I have a cousin who was the Mayor of the town where my mom grew up.
- In 1970 I spent 6 days in the hospital after being shot in the chest.
- My beautiful bride of 22 years and I met while attending the regional training center during our management careers with Pizza Hut. I knew within a few days that I would marry her; we were married in less than a year.
- Although I was slated to be a pilot after graduating from USNA, I HATE to fly.
Not sure that I’ll be able to find 8 people to tag, but here goes:
Shally Steckerl – Master CyberSleuth [already tagged]
Now here is a picture of Jessica Alba